Friday, May 10, 2013

Moonlit Nights officially has all 5 STAR reviews!

"Moonlit Nights" has officially been out for TWO weeks now and is currently ALL 5 STAR reviews:

5 Star Rating
5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! May 9, 2013
Format:Paperback
I was actually drawn into this story and felt like I was on the train! It's different from what I normally read, but a very nice change!!!
 
 
 
5 Star Rating
5.0 out of 5 stars Good story telling May 9, 2013
Format:Paperback
I can't wait to see what happens when the detective Aidan runs into the susspect/s.........gripping and exciting, I felt like I was there on the train with the victum!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job Jake Parr, I like your style
 
 
To see these reviews and get your copy today please visit Amazon
 
 
Author's Note: Thanks to Renee Renee and Ronald Spencer Gordon for taking the time to write a review!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment