Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New 5 Star Review for July 10th!

Here is the next 5 star review for the dark thriller "Moonlit Nights" that arrived on Amazon today. Please remember that the one gift you can give an author is taking the time to write a review of their book. It's simple and means so much to us!
5.0 out of 5 stars 
Format: Paperback
I WON THIS BOOK OFF GOOD READS AND I AM SO THRILLED THAT I DID. I LOVED THE BOOK! IT WAS A DIFFERENT TAKE ON WEREWOLVES AND I LOVED THAT... MORE OF A DETECTIVE TYPE SETTING INSTEAD OF THE SAME ROMANCE STUFF. I LOVED THE WOLF CONSERVATION HE ADDED IN THE BOOK AS I AM A WOLF ACTIVIST AS WELL.. IF YOU LOVE DETECTIVE BOOKS AND WEREWOLVES THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU! 

Melissa A. Martin on July 9, 2013
*Thanks Melissa, I'm glad you enjoyed the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment