Thursday, June 27, 2013

5 Star Review from Goodreads!

Just saw that a reader on Goodreads just fnshed and reviewed Moonlit Nights...

5.0 out of 5 stars 


Melissa Martin rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: first-reads, own
Awesome werewolf book. A totally different take on werewolves that I would never have thought of myself. It was like a suspense murder mystery book. I loved the detective Aiden the most but loved all the other characters. The book was great with all of the different takes on the story from csi, detective, mystery, zoology, oh and so much more. I love there were parts in it about wolf recovery as that is sucking right now. I guess my favorite part of the book is where the hunter gets it as I hate hunters :) It really is a great book. This is not your typical werewolf book, more like a cop book so if your into all of the above it will be a great read for you. I loved it.
*Thanks Melissa, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment